Thursday, October 8, 2009

No Throwback(?)

Any Takers?
Every few weeks, your humble Commissioner must take a step back and do other things than run this league (believe it or not).

That includes this week, especially today as I am helping with an event tonight that culminates two or so months of work. Also this weekend I will be in the Charm City so, unless there are any volunteers, there will be no Throwback this week.

Conspiracy theorists may assume that it's because of the Commissioner's-backed team falling when everything seemed to be a lock. Well, I say, let the speculators postulate! We all know what happens when you assume ...

If you want to write the Throwback for this week, send me an e-mail ( wbramlett[at]gmail.com ) and I'll give you blog writing powers.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean.

Contributors